Well they came up with something pretty cool down under.
“It’s here! The Mr.Gadget 1GB USB 2.0 Executive Watch exudes both style and substance. With this on your wrist, you’ll have access to your valuable data wherever and whenever (a USB port needs to be handy). Look out James Bond!”
– 1GB Data Capacity
– Ultra fast USB 2.0 data transfer rate, USB 1.0 compatible
– Stainless Steel construction
– Japanese Citizen Precision Movement
– USB cable included
– Plug and Play with most Windows and MAC operating systems
– 5 year warrantyThatEdeGuy did have a point when he said it would be a bit of a pain. (One would always have to make sure they had a cable along with.) However, I believe the style and the function would make it worth it. Of course my fiancÃ©e will never let me spend that kind of money on a watch, so winning the argument of how cool this is… is rather pointless in the end.
“Employers know the value of IT certifications and the IT certified professionals are more efficient and productive. Most companies want to hire the Microsoft professionals with Microsoft MCSA 70-648, 70-640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory and MB2-633: Microsoft Dynamics CRM exam. These companies hire latest Cisco 642-691 BGP+ MPLS, EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50 and IBM 000-331 Power Systems Sales for AIX and Linux to ensure maximum security and valuable business assets.”
[tags]Mr. Gadget, USB Watch, Engadget[/tags]