Well I managed limited accomplishments this weekend. I had planned on getting the whole upstairs finished, but that didn’t exactly happen. A few distractions prevented that. I did however get some time to work on setting up my new blog.
It is going to run parallel to Axapta Source and eventually totally replace that. I enjoyed running a blog that was related to my profession, however since I have limited involvement with the Axapta (Dynamics AX) scene anymore, I have been doing less and less with the site. So I am developing SAP: BI Source – a resource for SAP Business Intelligence.
It is a work in progress, but is coming along slowly but surely.
[tags]SAP, Axapta, Jake’s corner, Olorinpc, Business Intelligence, Business Warehouse, website development[/tags]